Saturday, June 7, 2008

The first SC frames - Early March, 2008

Yes. It really is. A 2008 v10. I was as shocked to get it as you are to see pics of it here. We ordered our frames with the assumption that we wouldn't get them for a couple months and mine showed up right away. Maybe its because i ordered Black Ano and for some reason no one else wanted it... not sure, but i was the only one on the team to get a v10 frame. I weighed it and my 2005 v10 and the weight difference was substantial, over a pound. Luckily Keith wanted my 05 frame and i could pay for a portion of the new rig. Unfortunately UPS dinged the headtube when they delivered it and i had to send it back to SC to make sure it was only cosmetic. Fortunately, it was and they sent it right back. Whew. I'm not sure what we would have done if i would have had to wait. Keith needed a race frame, and well, I needed a new frame. This frame is really a work of art and is undoubtedly the best looking DH frame out there. Nice Job SC. Keep em coming. Specifically two larges in white and a medium in orange.

No comments: